GC-HBP125 Hydraulic Briquette press
In Gemco, to briquetting means to significantly reducing the size of all kinds of biomass material by up to 90%, turning them into smaller volume, easy for burning and transporting. This new generation hydraulic briquette press introduces hydraulic system and its features into biomass fuel industry. By integrating Siemens intelligent PLC module, this briquetting press realizes a better environment where making biomass fuel is smarter, safer and quieter. This hydraulic briquette press makes briquettes from kinds of biomass material, including hard and soft wood, chipboard, wood shavings, saw dust, crop straw, etc.
If you are from furniture industry, or saw mills, GEMCO hydraulic briquetter is the very right machine for you as it can help you dealing with the tons of wasted material by pressing them into compact high value biofuel briquettes, whose combustion performance is better than the regular firewood or coal. This is definitely a one-stone-two-birds business.
Gemco Biomass Moulding Fuel, abbreviated as “BMF”, are produced from the raw materials such as wood wastes (sawdust, wood shavings) and agricultural wastes ( straws, and begrass, ), which are processed into Moulding Fuels (such as pellets, bars, and briquettes) after going through the processing procedures such as crushing, drying, mixing, compressing, etc. The moulding fuels are used as a replacement for the traditional fossil fuel (such as coal, gasoline, and gas).
The composing component of the BMF:
BMF is composed of combustible basis, inorganic substance, and moisture, with the main elements of carbon (C), hydrogen (H) and oxygen (O), a small amount of nitrogen (N), sulfur (S), and ash, moisture, etc. The content of the main elements are as follow:
- Carbon: BMF is low carbon fuel, with low carbon content around 45 – 50%，especially the fixed carbon content low up to around 16%, therefore, the carbon emission of the BMF during combustion is low.
- Hydrogen: BMF has a high hydrogen content of around 5 – 8 %, high volatile more than 70%, which ensures the high combustion efficiency.
- Oxygen: High oxygen content is a characteristic of the BMF, with the content up to around 35 – 40%, higher than that of the mineral coal to a large extent, making the ignition of BMF much easier.
- Sulfur: The sulfur content of BMF is less than 0.08%, which is environment friendly, making the installation of Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) device unnecessary during combustion.
- Ash : The pellets and briquettes produced by Gemco pellet mills and briquettes making machines are made from high quality wood-like biomass materials, with the ash content down to 1.5 -3%.
The calorific value or heat value of BMF:
The calorific value or heat value of the biomass moulding fuels produced by Gemco biomass pellet plants and equipment is around 15- MJ/kg so that the calorific value of 2 - 3 kg BMF equals that of 1 kg oil fuel and 1 cubic meter of gas.
The characteristics of the BMF:
- As high quality homogeneous fuel, the BMF can be transported, stored, transmitted and combusted automatically and as conveniently as that of light fuel.
- Solid fuel is high in density, small in volume, secure and convenient in storage, and sanitary and clean during combustion.
- BMF is a kind of high volatile fuel, which is easy to be ignited, enjoying good combustion performance and high combustion rate.
- Sulfur content of the BMF is low up to one twentieth that of the oil fuel, with no desulfurization or denitration measures to meet the environment standards.
- The ash content of the BMF is rather low and regular dust removal device is enough to help to reach the environment standards.
- “Zero carbon emission”: the carbon emission of BMF combustion equals the volume of CO2 adsorbed during the biomass plants growing, being a replacement of the fossil fuel, lowering the net carbon emission. And according to Kyoto Protocol, the carbon emission of BMF is ecological “zero” emissions